Built a DIY retaining wall with the 22” and 15” rigidline edging. Was able to cut and shape easily. Only issue is that I had trouble getting a truly straight line with the 22” height as the metal bowed slightly on the pallets in transit and was tough to bend back perfectly straight. Still very happy with the product and the finished project. Would buy again in the future.
- Ideal for
- Joining Sleeves
- Straight lines and geometric designs
- Raised, straight-sided feature gardens
- Kitchen garden beds
- Straight run terraces/retainers
- Hard surface mounting i.e. rooftops/decking
- Raised border edging
- Medium height retainers
- 22 inch high, 85 inch long sections (7 feet).
- Joining plates and spiked nails included.
- 2 mm thick, 8mm top edge.
- Folded lip, no sharp edges.
- Weathering Steel Edging arrives prior to rusting occurring and appear in a black/gray color at first.
- Rusting time after install will depend on weather conditions in your area.
Pre made corners are 10" each side of the 90 degree bend.
Or make your own
- Bracing Kits sold separately as singles.
- Required in most installations
- Recommendation is 2 per section min.
- Choose from large anchor post style or universal bracing turnbuckle style.
If you choose to go with the anchor posts are installed by tek screwing to the side of the ribs (brackets) on the back of the edging. The screws are self tapping, and will go into the post without the need for pre-drilled holes.
- Joining sleeves are only needed if you are cutting the edging (therefore cutting off the built in connections) and then need to rejoin the edging.