We are a small landscape company in the S.F. bay area and we just completed our first install with the Straightcurve Corten steel 15.75" product with Universal braces for support. We worked with another crew and everyone remarked on the quality of the product and ease of installation. It was amazing how fast we could transform the space . The advantage of the steel with it's thin profile for creating a terrace in a narrow space was exceptional. We especially want to thank Erin at Henderson Garden Supply for her patience in guiding us through the purchasing process and her excellent customer service on all matters pertaining to the order. We look forward to using this product in the future. Thank you .
Teresa Donovan Landscaping
- Ideal for
- Joining Sleeves
- Organic and flowing lines
- Raised, curved feature gardens
- Kitchen garden beds
- Curved, sweeping terraces/retainers
- Hard surface mounting i.e. rooftops/decking
- Raised border edging
- Medium height retainers
- 15.75 inch high, 85 inch long sections (7 feet).
- Joining plates and spiked nails included.
- 2 mm thick, 8mm top edge.
- Folded lip, no sharp edges.
- Weathering Steel Edging arrives prior to rusting occurring and appear in a black/gray color at first.
- Rusting time after install will depend on weather conditions in your area.
- Pre made corners are 10" each side of the 90 degree bend
- Connect to the edging in the same way the edging connects together
Or, make your own:
- Bracing Kits sold separately as singles.
- Required in most installations
- Recommendation is 2 per section min.
- Choose from large anchor post style or tieback universal bracing style.
If you choose to go with the anchor posts are installed by tek screwing to the side of the ribs (brackets) on the back of the edging. The screws are self tapping, and will go into the post without the need for pre-drilled holes.
- Joining sleeves are only needed if you are cutting the edging (therefore cutting off the built in connections) and then need to rejoin the edging.