15.75" Height Flex Raised Garden Bed
We are a small landscape company in the S.F. bay area and we just completed our first install with the Straightcurve Corten steel 15.75" product with Universal braces for support. We worked with another crew and everyone remarked on the quality of the product and ease of installation. It was amazing how fast we could transform the space . The advantage of the steel with it's thin profile for creating a terrace in a narrow space was exceptional. We especially want to thank Erin at Henderson Garden Supply for her patience in guiding us through the purchasing process and her excellent customer service on all matters pertaining to the order. We look forward to using this product in the future. Thank you .
Teresa Donovan Landscaping
- Ideal for
- What's Included
- Joining Sleeves
- Organic and flowing lines
- Raised, curved feature gardens
- Kitchen garden beds
- Curved, sweeping terraces/retainers
- Hard surface mounting i.e. rooftops/decking
- Raised border edging
- Medium height retainers
- 15.75 inch high, 85 inch long sections (7 feet).
- Joining plates and spiked nails included.
- 2 mm thick, 8mm top edge.
- Folded lip, no sharp edges.
- Weathering Steel Edging arrives prior to rusting occurring and appear in a black/gray color at first.
- Rusting time after install will depend on weather conditions in your area.
- Corners are 10 inches each side of the 90 degree bend
- Included with each 7' sections are 5 long twisted nails and the connectors. Tek screws and driver bit are also included if you are purchasing the anchor posts.
- Not included is the anchor posts, universal bracing, preformed corners and joining sleeves.
- See details regarding bracing and joining sleeves below
- Bracing Kits sold separately as singles.
- Required in most installations
- Recommendation is 2 per section min.
- Choose from large anchor post style or tieback universal bracing style.
- Joining sleeves are only needed if you are cutting the edging (therefore cutting off the built in connections) and then need to rejoin the edging.